Ouzoud is a 110-meter-high waterfall located in Morocco. An Ouzoud day trip from Marrakech is possible and we offer this service at the best price. Ouzoud falls stand out as one of the largest tourist destinations in the country and one of the most visited and photographed natural sites in Morocco.
Visit Ouzoud Falls
- Spot wild Barbary monkeys and ride the boat to cross the river. Ouzoud Falls are a famous place for Moroccans, especially in summer as it is the perfect place for a refreshing plunge.
- On this escorted day tour to Ouzoud Falls from Marrakech, you will go to the middle Atlas section close to Azilal province in M’goun Geopark.
- Go on a guided trek around the rapids for a couple of hours. Visit the old mills, and ride the local boats to cross the river. You can reach the foot of the falls through a trail of olive trees where you can spot Barbary apes. Enjoy the delicious regional food in one of the local restaurants.
- Traveling from Marrakech to Ouzoud is a 3h drive.
Ouzoud day trip
- Pick up at 8 am or 7:30 a.m during winter months
- Drop off around 5:30 p.m or 6:30 pm during winter months
- 1 to 3 participants: 1540 MAD per group.
- 4 participants: 1760 MAD per group.
- 5+ participants: 400 MAD per person.
- A local guide to hike and explore around the falls.
- Save time and money – Our prices are the lowest available in the market.
- Our day trips are private.
- We are an operator, not a broker – You buy directly from us, the supplier.
- Our prices are fixed.
- No hidden fees.
- Assistance 24/7.
- Deposit payment upon confirmation and the remaining at the start of the tour.
- Payment methods such as PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards, Bank Wire, etc…