Ourika is a valley located on the Atlas Mountains of Morocco. An Ourika day trip from Marrakech is possible and we offer this service at the best price. The Ourika Valley is the perfect rural getaway for those who enjoy nature, traditional Berber villages, riverbank restaurants, donkey trails, and picturesque waterfalls.
Visit Ourika Valley
- You will spend the day exploring the famous Ourika valley, its villages, waterfalls, and rural relaxed atmosphere.
- On this escorted day tour to Ourika from Marrakech, you will escape from the heat and the hustle of the city, get to feel a bit of the life of Berber families, and hike around the village with a local guide.
- We arrange the local guide for the walk which lasts between 2 and 3 hours, you can shorten it or lengthen it to suit your pace. Enjoy the panoramic view of its small waterfalls surrounding Ourika.
- A picnic at Arhbalou Cascades or at the edge of the Ourika river is popular with locals and tourists alike.
- The village of Arhbalou is very charming and has many small restaurants situated along the water’s edge owned by Berber families. The village of T’nin Ourika embodies an active Monday market, where locals get together for shopping.
- Traveling from Marrakech to Ourika is a 1h drive along with Berber villages and winding roads into the mountains.
Ourika Valley day trip
- Pick up at 9:00 am or 8:30 a.m during winter months
- Drop off around 4:30 p.m or 5 pm during winter months
- Save time and money – Our prices are the lowest available in the market.
- Our day trips are private.
- We are an operator, not a broker – You buy directly from us, the supplier.
- Our prices are fixed.
- No hidden fees.
- Assistance 24/7.
- Deposit payment upon confirmation and the remaining at the start of the tour.
- Payment methods such as PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards, Bank Wire, etc…