Marrakech - Zagora 2 days / 1 night Desert Tour & Camel Trek:
Marrakech - Zagora 2 days / 1 night Desert Tour : Itinerary:
Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Benhaddou - Ouarzazate - Draa Valley - Zagora Dunes
Pick up is planned from your hotel or riad in Marrakech at 7h30 in the morning, taking the road to cross high Atlas mountains via the Tizi n'Tichka pass towards Ait Benhaddou village, the fortified ksar with it's beautiful Kasbahs, Ait Benhaddou has served as a natural decor for many movie producers since 1960's. Once you reach Ait Benhaddou village, you take a walk to go on the top of the hill to dominate the whole village. Afterwards, you will head to Ouarzazate for lunch next to the famous Kasbah of Taourirt which represents the historical and cultural interest of Ouarzazate. After lunch, you carry on south and cross the second pass Tizi N'Tnifift at 1710m through the volcanic anti atlas mountains and Ait Saoun village, the former route of caravans for Sahara traders coming from "Tombouktou", you will reach the first administrative centre called "Agdez Village" that marks the source of Draa Valley, with it's 6 successive palm groves stating (Mezguita palmary, Fezouata...) and Kasbahs stating the famous Tamnougalt Kasbah. You will continue through the lunar landscapes and the Pre-Sahara routes until you get to Zagora which is a small town, the native region of Saadian dynasty (Saadian tombs in Marrakech) who used to rule Morocco in the XVII century. You will take a camel trek, ride the camels by the sunset and get to the camp and enjoy a dinner and overnight in the tents.
Day 2: Zagora Dunes - Agdez - High Atlas & Tichka - Marrakech
A wake early to see the sunrise over the dunes, followed by a breakfast in the bivouac of Zagora in the southern Morocco, then ride back the camels to meet your driver, then drive back to Marrakech, you will pass via Ouarzazate and have free time for lunch in a local restaurant. In the afternoon, you will continue via the Atlas Mountains to get to Marrakech. The end point of your 2 days / 1 night Sahara desert tour from Marrakech to Zagora.
Marrakech - Zagora 2 days / 1 night Tour: What's included?
Private A/C Vehicle, SUV or Minibus for 2 days + fuel
English speaking driver during the tour
Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
Night in Zagora small sand dunes, Nomad tented camp with dinner and breakfast
Camel Trekking to go and return from from the camp (around 1h each way)
Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Benhaddou, Cinema Sets, Taourirt kasbah,..Etc
Marrakech - Zagora 2 days / 1 night Road Trip: Timing
Pick up at 7:30 a.m in summer months and 7h00 a.m in winter months (Dec-Jan)
Drop off around 5:30 p.m and 6h30 in winter months
Marrakech - Zagora 2 days / 1 night Tour: Reasons to book with us?
- Save time and money! - Our prices are the lowest available
- Our Marrakech to Zagora 2 days and 1 night Desert tour is private & guaranteed
- We are an operator, NOT A BROKER
- Our prices are fixed, No hidden fees
- Assistance and availability on site 24/24h
- Deposit payment upon confirmation and the remaining balance at the start of the tour
- Payment Methods such as PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards, Bank Wire, etc...
Marrakech - Zagora Tour: How to book?
Simply send us a booking enquiry through our booking form, we will reply back under 12 hours, if you do not receive any reply after you have checked your junk inbox, please resend us the enquiry or give us a call.
Marrakech Tours and Treks
- Marrakech To Marrakech 3, 4 & 5 Day Erg Chebbi Desert Tours
- Marrakech To Fes 3, 4 & 5 Day Erg Chebbi Desert Tours
- Fes To Marrakech 3, 4 & 5 Day Desert Tours
- Marrakech To Erg Chigaga 3 Days Desert Tour With Camel Treks
- Marrakech To Erg Chigaga 4 Days Desert Tour With Camel Treks
- Southern Morocco Sahara Adventure Routes 5 To 8 Days
- Marrakech to Zagora Desert Tour with Camel Trek, 2 Days
- Marrakech to Ouarzazate 2 Days / 1 Night (No Desert)