Imlil is a village located in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco. An Imlil day trip from Marrakech is possible and we offer this service at the best price. Imlil village is the base for those who wish to explore the amazing Toubkal National Park or to climb North Africa’s highest mountain, the Jbel Toukbal at 4,167 meters.
- On this escorted day tour to Imlil from Marrakech through the Atlas Mountains, you will come to learn about the Berber people and the Toubkal national park.
- Imlil village is only 70 km from Marrakech, located in the foothills of the Toubkal ascent.
- Arriving at Imlil, you either walk around the village or take a mule to climb for a short trek to get to the Kasbah Toubkal where you can have lunch and enjoy the view of green gardens. Short walks are possible to Armed, Tizi N’Tachdirt, and Chamharouch. Imlil is home to many lodges, guesthouses, cafes, and restaurants.
- You can combine your day trip to Imlil with something different. We can arrange a stop at Terres d’Amanar adventure park. This is an exclusive eco-lodge with gardens and stunning views over the mountains. They offer activities such as mountain biking, zip-lining, tree-top adventures, horse-back riding, the pool, or suspension bridges. The park activities are perfect for families with children.
- Traveling from Marrakech to Imlil is a 2h drive along with Berber villages and winding roads.
- You return back to Marrakech and will get dropped off at your hotel.
- Pick up at 8:30 am or 8 a.m during winter months
- Drop off around 5:30 p.m or 5 pm during winter months
- 1 to 3 participants: 1540 MAD per group.
- 4 participants: 1760 MAD per group.
- 5+ participants: 400 MAD per person.
- Save time and money – Our prices are the lowest available in the market.
- Our day trips are private.
- We are an operator, not a broker – You buy directly from us, the supplier.
- Our prices are fixed.
- No hidden fees.
- Assistance 24/7.
- Deposit payment upon confirmation and the remaining at the start of the tour.
- Payment methods such as PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards, Bank Wire, etc…