Essaouira is a laid-back city located on the coast of Morocco. An Essaouira day trip from Marrakech is possible and we offer this service at the best price. Essaouira, surrounded by fortifications has a famous old medina listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2001.
- On this escorted day tour to Essaouira from Marrakech, you will come to learn about the Berber people, the Argan oil production, the architecture mix between Europe and Morocco, and the era of the Portuguese, French, and its influence on the coastal parts of Morocco.
- Essaouira provides an interesting trip where you cross the Haouz plains and Chichaoua to reach the coastal areas of the Marrakech-Safi region.
- Traveling from Marrakech to Essaouira is a 3h drive along with beautiful desert mountain landscapes and plains full of Argan trees.
- The Medina of Essaouira (formerly Mogador) is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage listing since 2001.
Essaouira day trip
- Pick up at 8 am or 7:30 a.m during winter months
- Drop off around 5:30 p.m or 6:30 pm during winter months
- Save time and money – Our prices are the lowest available in the market.
- Our day trips are private.
- We are an operator, not a broker – You buy directly from us, the supplier.
- Our prices are fixed.
- No hidden fees.
- Assistance 24/7.
- Deposit payment upon confirmation and the remaining at the start of the tour.
- Payment methods such as PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards, Bank Wire, etc…