Casablanca is a metropolis located on the coast of Morocco. A Casablanca day trip from Marrakech is possible and we offer this service at the best price. Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca has the largest minaret in Africa (210 m) and is the fifth largest mosque in the world.
- On this escorted day tour to Casablanca from Marrakech, you will be taken to explore some of the best places to visit in the economical capital of Morocco.
- The Hassan II Mosque is one of the only two mosques open to non-muslims in Morocco. Its tower is the highest in the world, reaching 210 meters high.
- Casablanca provides an interesting trip where you cross the desert plains section north of Marrakech to reach the coastal areas of the Casablanca-Settat region.
- Traveling from Marrakech to Casablanca is a 3h drive along the highway of Morocco.
Casablanca day trip
- Pick up at 7:30 am or 7 a.m during winter months
- Drop off around 6:30 p.m or 7 pm during winter months
- 1 to 3 participants: 1900 MAD per group.
- 4 participants: 2400 MAD per group.
- 5+ participants: 620 MAD per person.
- Save time and money – Our prices are the lowest available in the market.
- Our day trips are private.
- We are an operator, not a broker – You buy directly from us, the supplier.
- Our prices are fixed.
- No hidden fees.
- Assistance 24/7.
- Deposit payment upon confirmation and the remaining at the start of the tour.
- Payment methods such as PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards, Bank Wire, etc…