A 5-day Morocco tour takes you to explore some interesting and beautiful sites in this fascinating North African country.
Morocco’s architectural variety is one of the great factors for its famous acknowledgment among travelers worldwide. From north to south to east and west, many cities are different and have their own identity and history.
- Casablanca, an eclectic mix of urban with Art Deco. The city’s landmark is the breathtaking Hassan Second Mosque that you will have the chance of visiting.
- Rabat has plenty of monuments included on the UNESCO list as World Heritage sites.
- Chefchaouen is one of the most picturesque cities in Morocco, due to its buildings being painted in blue.
- Fes is one of the most important Imperial Cities and holds the largest medieval Arab medina (old city) in the whole Islamic world.
- Pick up at 7:30 am or 7 a.m during winter months
- Drop off around 6:30 p.m or 7 pm during winter months
- Prices differ taking into account the number of people, accommodation preference, and other personal factors.
- Send us a reservation enquiry through the booking page, and we will get back to you as fastest we can.
- 4 nights accommodation in half-board (dinner and breakfast)
- Save time and money – Our prices are the lowest available in the market.
- Our Morocco tours are private.
- We are an operator, not a broker – You buy directly from us, the supplier.
- Our prices are fixed.
- No hidden fees.
- Assistance 24/7.
- Deposit payment upon confirmation and the remaining at the start of the tour.
- Payment methods such as PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards, Bank Wire, etc…