- Casablanca, an eclectic mix of urban with Art Deco. The city’s landmark is the breathtaking Hassan Second Mosque that you will have the chance of visiting. If you wish to visit Morocco Mall, Africa’s biggest shopping mall, we can make this happen.
- Visit Casablanca‘s most famous attractions of the city: Clock Tower, Hassan II Mosque, La Sqala, Casablanca Corniche, and the Mahkama du Pacha Palace.
- Rabat has plenty of monuments included on the UNESCO list as World Heritage sites.
- Visit Rabat‘s old Medina and its street markets, the Hassan Tower and Mohammed V Mausoleum complex, and finally the Chellah necropolis. In the afternoon you can explore the Kasbah of the Udayas, enjoy the sunset at its panoramic terrace facing the Atlantic Ocean.
- Pick up at 7:30 am or 7 a.m during winter months
- Drop off around 6:30 p.m or 7 pm during winter months
- Prices differ taking into account the number of people, accommodation preference, and other personal factors.
- Send us a reservation enquiry through the booking page, and we will get back to you as fastest we can.
- 2 nights accommodation in half-board (dinner and breakfast)
- Save time and money – Our prices are the lowest available in the market.
- Our Morocco tours are private.
- We are an operator, not a broker – You buy directly from us, the supplier.
- Our prices are fixed.
- No hidden fees.
- Assistance 24/7.
- Deposit payment upon confirmation and the remaining at the start of the tour.
- Payment methods such as PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards, Bank Wire, etc…