A 15-day Morocco tour will take you to explore some interesting and beautiful sites, where you can get to know the culture, the traditions, and the different architecture that this North African nation is famous for. Morocco is a vast country, and the more time you have available the more you get to explore and enjoy or holidays.
In search of Morocco tours, people tend to get a bit confused in terms of offers and available possibilities. As a credited travel agency in Marrakech, we have the power to provide the perfect day to destination combination so that you can easily decide what to visit in Morocco.
15-day Tour in Morocco
- Enjoy eleven important Moroccan cities: Agadir, Essaouira, El Jadida, Casablanca, Rabat, Asilah, Tangier, Tetouan, Chefchaouen, Meknes, and Fes.
- Agadir is a prime beach destination.
- Essaouira is the most famous Moroccan coastal city, included in the UNESCO list and with a very vibrant cultural life.
- El Jadida is known as the ancient Portuguese City of Mazagan, also a UNESCO site.
- Casablanca, an eclectic mix of urban with Art Deco. The city’s landmark is the breathtaking Hassan Second Mosque that you will have the chance of visiting.
- Rabat has plenty of monuments included on the UNESCO list as World Heritage sites.
- Asilah is an old Portuguese naval outpost with picturesque streets inside a castle.
- Tangier is a strategic city between Africa and Europe since Phoenician times.
- Tetouan‘s fantastic old medina is a UNESCO site.
- Chefchaouen is one of the most picturesque cities in Morocco, due to its buildings being painted in blue.
- Explore the Archaeological Site of Volubilis, a 2000-year-old ancient Roman city now listed as a UNESCO site.
- Moulay Idriss Zerhoun is where the mausoleum of Idris I the founder of Morocco is located. Enjoy the breathtaking panoramic Moulay Idriss town view from the top of the hill.
- Fes is one of the most important Imperial Cities and holds the largest medieval Arab medina (old city) in the whole Islamic world.
- You return back to Marrakech and will get dropped off at your hotel.
15-day Morocco Tour
- Pick up at 7:30 am or 7 a.m during winter months
- Drop off around 6:30 p.m or 7 pm during winter months
- Prices differ taking into account the number of people, accommodation preference, and other personal factors.
- Send us a reservation enquiry through the booking page, and we will get back to you as fastest we can.
- 14 nights accommodation in half-board (dinner and breakfast)
- Save time and money – Our prices are the lowest available in the market.
- Our Morocco tours are private.
- We are an operator, not a broker – You buy directly from us, the supplier.
- Our prices are fixed.
- No hidden fees.
- Assistance 24/7.
- Deposit payment upon confirmation and the remaining at the start of the tour.
- Payment methods such as PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards, Bank Wire, etc…