10-day Tour in Morocco
- Essaouira is the most famous Moroccan coastal city, included in the UNESCO list and with a very vibrant cultural life.
- El Jadida is known as the ancient Portuguese City of Mazagan, also a UNESCO site.
- Casablanca, an eclectic mix of urban with Art Deco. The city’s landmark is the breathtaking Hassan Second Mosque that you will have the chance of visiting.
- Rabat has plenty of monuments included on the UNESCO list as World Heritage sites.
- Chefchaouen is one of the most picturesque cities in Morocco, due to its buildings being painted in blue.
- Explore the Archaeological Site of Volubilis, a 2000-year-old ancient Roman city now listed as a UNESCO site.
- Moulay Idriss Zerhoun is where the mausoleum of Idris I the founder of Morocco is located. Enjoy the breathtaking panoramic Moulay Idriss town view from the top of the hill.
- Fes is one of the most important Imperial Cities and holds the largest medieval Arab medina (old city) in the whole Islamic world.
10-day Morocco Tour
- Pick up at 7:30 am or 7 a.m during winter months
- Drop off around 6:30 p.m or 7 pm during winter months
- Prices differ taking into account the number of people, accommodation preference, and other personal factors.
- Send us a reservation enquiry through the booking page, and we will get back to you as fastest we can.
- 9 nights accommodation in half-board (dinner and breakfast)
- Save time and money – Our prices are the lowest available in the market.
- Our Morocco tours are private.
- We are an operator, not a broker – You buy directly from us, the supplier.
- Our prices are fixed.
- No hidden fees.
- Assistance 24/7.
- Deposit payment upon confirmation and the remaining at the start of the tour.
- Payment methods such as PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards, Bank Wire, etc…